Medicenna Therapeutics follows and maintains high standards of Corporate Governance. The Board of Directors of Medicenna Therapeutics believes that good governance practices protect long-term shareholder value and ensure that the Company conducts its activities and operations with integrity and in an ethical manner, geared towards shareholders’ best interests.
Additional information, including MedicennaTherapeutics financial reports and other regulatory filings can be foundon the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) at www.sedar.com.
Board of Directors
- Board of Directors Mandate
- Position Description of the Lead Director
- Position Description of the Chair of the Board
- Audit Committee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance and Nomination Committee Charter
Code of Ethics